Significance of Ayatul Kursi:
Ayatul Kursi is the Verse of Surah Baqarah. The largest Surah of Holy Quran is Surah Baqarah. The verse number 255 of this Surah is Ayatul Kursi. In this verse, Allah has defined his powers and glory. There is no one but only Allah who is the creator of everything we see in this world. Why is this verse too much important? What are its benefits? Here, I am going to reveal the powers of Ayatul Kursi Benefits.
Benefits of Reciting Ayatul Kursi Hadith:
- Recitation of this verse Ayatul Kursi of Holy Quran brings us under the protection of Allah who is the best protector in this world. Abu Huraira reported that “Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) ordered me to guard the Zakat revenue of Ramadan. Then somebody came to me and started stealing of the foodstuff. I caught him and said, “I will take you to Allah Apostle! “That person said (to Abu Huraira), “Please don’t take me to Allah’s Apostle and I will tell you a few words by which Allah will benefit you. When you go to your bed, recite Ayatul Kursi, (2.255) for then there will be a guard from Allah who will protect you all night long, and Satan will not be able to come near you till dawn.” When the Prophet heard the story he said (to me), “He (who came to you at night) told you the truth although he is a liar, and it was Satan.” (Sahih Al-Bukhari)
- From the hadith above, it is clear that recitation of this verse of Holy Quran keeps us protected from Satan who is our worst enemy. Every Muslim must learn this verse to seek the protection of Allah and to defeat the Satan.
- The Surah which is the leader of Quran and that is full of benefits is Surah Baqarah. Ayatul Kursi is a verse of this leader Surah. Indeed, Ayatul Kursi is the leader of this leader Surah of the Holy Quran.
Ayatul Kursi and Its Benefits:
- Recitation of Ayatul Kursi in the morningwill keep you under the protection of Allah till night. Also, recitation of this verse will keep your family as well as wealth safe from Satan.
- The recitation of Ayatul Kursi is very advantageous if you have a weak memory. To increase your memory, do recite this leading verse. Recite this verse for your loved ones who have died. It will be a source of light for them in the dark graves.
- To keep you safe from the pain of death, you must recite this powerful verse regularly. Its recitation will ease the pain of death and will make your death easy.
- Always recite this verse when you are leaving for outside. Its recitation will keep you under the protection of angels. Also,recite Ayatul Kursi when you go to bed to be under the protection of Allah when you are sleeping.
- If you are uneasy and feel any kind of fear, recite this verse. It will take off all of your fears and you will feel calm. Its recitation after a prayer will become a source of acceptance of your prayer. Make a habit ofreciting Ayatul Kursi verse after every prayer.
- And one whorecite Ayat ul Kursi 4 times will get the reward of reading one Quran E Pak.
- Recite Ayatul Kursi while leaving home, And 70,000 Angles will protect you.
- If someonerecite Ayat ul Kursi on entering home, then poverty won’t enter that home.
- One whorecite Ayatul Kursi after wudu, it raises him 70 times in Allah’s rank.
- One who recite after obligation Salah and the only thing that is separating you from paradise is Death.
- And one whorecite Ayatul Kursi before sleeping Allah will protect not only him/her, but also his neighbor’s home from devil.
- And one whorecite Ayatul Kursi daily will surely enter into Jannah. Who recite it daily basis will remain protected from devil and his mischiefs.
- And if anyone who is indigent, recite Ayat ul Kursi, Within some days his indigence and poverty will go away.
- For theprotection of house from theft, hang the inscription of Ayat ul Kursi at the high place of home .It will also increase and beatitudes the income.
- And if any house is affected by jinnat, then to remove the effect of them,recite Ayatul Kursi 4 thousand and 1 hundred time for 40 days, jinnat will leave that place with the beatitude of Ayat ul Kursi.